Franklin Park Borough, a premier and growing community in western Pennsylvania just north of Pittsburgh, is seeking applicants for the position of Borough Manager. Managerial responsibility includes municipal administration of a yearly $9 million general fund budget.
Requirements for this position include:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university; Masters degree in public administration preferred
- Must have an understanding of Pennsylvania municipal laws including Borough codes
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive municipal management or experience in a related field
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage budget preparation, short and long-term planning, and collective bargaining skills.
- Leadership skills to manage employees in the areas of administration, finance, personnel, communications, public safety and public works.
- Understanding and helping to guide planning, land use, zoning, and parks and recreation.
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, with opportunities for significant growth in an outstanding community.
Interested candidates should submit letters of interest along with resume and salary history and requirements to: Public Partners, Two Gateway Center, 6th Floor, 603 Stanwix Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Please also include 3 professional references.
Franklin Park Borough is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Successful candidate must establish Borough residency within one year.